- Projective & creative research techniques : product creative development
- In-depth interviews, triads, creative or iterative focus groups.
- Expert interviews, qualitative interviews at home or in situ.
- Homework notebook, story telling.
- Personal diaries (using visuals, word, images, …)
- Ethnographical & observational research.
- Central location tests, home tests, B2B or B2C (on / off line)
- In home product test (preliminary / post test interviews / questionnaires)
- Implicit Brand Insights ® (Metaphores, Mythes & Archetypes) for a better brand understanding.
- Senses Influences ® : a sensorial approach to develop or improve products but also to better understand your brand on emotional & imaginary territories
- Newness Model : For a better correlation between newness & product liking.